Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sunday School

Each Sunday I teach a class of 10-12 year-old kids. Challenge #1: It's all in Spanish. Challenge #2: There is no curriculum. Challenge #3 - Class lasts for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Here I am reading a story (Arch Books in Spanish) to my Sunday School class.


My class. I print off worksheets from Calvary Chapel Children's Ministry Website. It is free (I love that!) :-) and they have both Spanish and English versions of their curriculum.



Writing the scripture verse on the board.


5 comments:

Janet Sankey said...

Wow, (my little girl) in action!!!
Love it...Of course, I've watched you in action for a long time and I like what I see....Have a wonderful Resurrection Day. Love you so much. Mom

sankey family said...

Great pics, Beth. I'd be happy to help you order curriculum that I use in the Intermediate level. I know you'll be leaving soon, though, and wouldn't get the full benefit of it. Cameron will miss having Aunt Beth as his teacher.

Ronda said...

Fun pictures! What a beautiful SS teacher! :)

The Dickinsons said...

May God really help you as you teach these precious children. I know that it is not easy...and hour and 15 mins. sounds like a long time to teach in English let alone in Spanish. =)

Kim M. said...

The song "Deep & Wide" can only be sung so many times huh. Yes, that is a really long time!
Just kidding about "Deep & Wide", I am sure you are creative to come up with more than that. :-)