1. 10 Years Ago I Was ... teaching Kindergarten and 1st Grade at Stone City Christian Academy in Bedford, Indiana.
2. 5 Things On My To Do List ... pack to move, work on a newsletter, type a paper for Steve, help Kent with homeschool, talk to Maria on the phone.
3. Snacks I Enjoy ... ice cream with chocolate syrup, Oreo Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, mangoes, cashews, chili and lime potato chips, I could go on and on ... I LOVE to eat!! :-)
4. Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire ... buy a house on a warm, sunny, ocean beach, travel, invest, and give to ministry organizations.
5. Bad Habits ... My life is one Gigantic Habit! I am a totally organized, ritualistic, in a rut kind of person. I get up at 7 and go to bed at 11 every day, I eat Lucky Charms (the generic brand) at 8, while playing a game on the computer, I do one load of laundry every day except Sunday, lunch is at noon, supper is at 5. Well, you get the idea. There is more, but it's just too much and I'm afraid y'all will think I'm weird! :-)
6. Places I've Lived ... Monjas and Guatemala City, Guatemala, San Pedro Sula, Honduras, Bedford, Indiana, Cincinnati, Ohio, Pell City and Birmingham, Alabama, and Edinburg, Texas.
7. Jobs I've Held ... Church Janitor, Nanny, Church Secretary, IHC Media Distributor, Teacher.