Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Discovered!

Well, I see that my blog has been found. So, I guess I better get to postin'. :-) Seriously, I love reading your comments. Thanks for visiting.
Here's what's happening:
Steve started language school yesterday.
Kent started 10th grade (homeschool) yesterday.
Maria is getting ready to go to GBS.
I'm just being me! ;-)
Tonight Kent and Maria are at Jonathon and Renee Springer's with Alicia Burch, and the Velasquez boys. These are great friends that we have made in Deep South Texas, or as most people here call it - The Valley.
Since our kids were all out having fun, we parents decided to go get ice cream. A good time was had by all.

3 comments:

Springer Family said...

Thanks for letting the kids come over tonight! We enjoyed them! I'm glad you had a fun night also!

sankey family said...

That is so cool that you all had fun! Can't wait to see you again!

Love,
Melodie

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Hmmmm.... hope you enjoyed your ice cream and time alone with hubby!!!! I'm trying to figure out how to accomplish that myself!!! LOL

Julie